9:44am and it's already an oven in my office. Me thinks there will be some moving the laptop to the basement today. (Not that it's much cooler down there....and it's messy....hmmmm, must rethink this.)
Good news is that I peeked at the scale just now and I'm under 155. I NEVER peek at the scale. I don't think I EVER have. So you know this extra pudge has been stressing me out. I hope it sticks.
Especially considering that the bad news is that the menu at the pub was completely uninspiring so I ended up order a burger and fries. It was good, but totally not what I had planned to do. I did only have my caesar to drink (not virgin though, I wanted the boooooze!) and stuck with water for the rest of the evening. Then had a tiny freezie when I got home.
Today DBF is on duty all night and I have plans with some girlfriends to go see Mamma Mia. Dinner will be Jack Astors so I plan on a drink or two and a salad (if I can find a friendly one). I'll look at the menu later today.
It's a day off from the gym. I might try to go for a lunchtime walk, but I have to quit work a bit early today so I might not have time. We'll see how it goes for the next two hours.
The menu as it looks so far...
- Liberte Muesli yogurt cup & fresh blueberries
- lotsa chopped raw veggies & hummus
- grapes if I need something to tide over to dinner
- more water if I'm not already floating away
- two drinkies and probably the Greek Chicken Salad
(what do you think? it looks the safest to me: http://www.jackastors.com/files/menus/NS/JackAstors_Dinner_en.pdf)
- cheap bitch is bringing her own Sprite Zero to the movie (the only diet options they offer are Coke and I don't like caffeine that late at night, plus it's a rip-off)
- maybe out for another drinky-poo after the movie (vodka/soda)