So it’s the 15th of the month. What does that mean? Payday?
Well ya, but it’s also giveaway day!! :) Those kind folks over at Silver Hills Sprouted Bakery have offered a lovely little prize pack for Embracing Balance readers. Yay!
About a month ago I wrote about how I actually toted a loaf of Squirrelly bread home from Victoria with me at Christmas time and kept it in my freezer because I hadn’t been able to find the breads here in Halifax. Squirrelly bread was a main staple in my grocery cart before I moved here and I was very disappointed that I couldn’t buy it after we moved.
In fact, during that same trip home I actually went out of my way to get some Silver Hills and introduced Tiffaney to Mack’s Flax.
So I decided to email the company and see if I could get my hands on it around here. Those friendly folks answered me right away and got in touch with our local Planet Organic to remind them that they could (should!) be carrying the yummy Silver Hills breads. Then they sent me some coupons so I could enjoy a few loafs on them!
Which I used yesterday to get a loaf of Steady Eddie.
Wendy even included this supah-cute tee shirt for me to show my love of Silver Hills publicly. :)
So of course I asked if maybe we could share the love with some of my readers and she was happy to oblige!
Since their products are not available in every province and state just yet, you will have to take a peek-a-boo at their website to see if you are lucky enough to be able to find these tasty sprouted grain breads in a store near you. If you can, please enter!
The prize pack includes:
- THREE coupons for free Silver Hills Sprouted Bakery products.
- your very own Mack’s Flax t-shirt
- a Silver Hills water bottle
As always, it’s easy to enter.
In order to enter to win this great prize you can:
- Visit the Silver Hills website and check to see if the breads are available in your area.
- If YES, then leave a comment on THIS post telling me where you live and which bread you think you would most enjoy.
- If YES, then Tweet this: “A sprouted grain giveaway! Win @Silver_Hills breads from @balanceblog: http://bit.ly/cFQdpg”, then come back and leave another comment here telling me you tweeted.
- If YES, post a link to this contest on your blog, then come back and leave another comment here telling me about it. (Make sure you include a link to your post.)
- Do all three things for multiple chances to win!
Contest is open to Canadian and US residents. One entry per method per person please. I will use a random number generator to chose the winner on Wednesday, April 21st at 12pm Atlantic Standard Time.
Good luck everyone! Tell all your friends!
psssst: If you visit their website today and take their little survey they will send you a loaf of deeeelish organic sprouted grain bread!