- They cancelled PanAm. WTF? Chalk that one right up there with Lipstick Jungle and Cupid for shows I love that the powers that be don’t. Boooo. I want to go back in time to 1963 and be Colette when I grow up. Or at least have her perfectly lined eyes.
- Did anyone see Cougartown last night? Scrubs reunion!!
- Now that American Idol has finally gotten to the live TV performances I’ve started watching. About half of them are really quite awesome (Colton, Skylar) but they should just hand Philip Phillips the title now.
- I didn’t know it was possible for Brendan and Rachel from Big Brother to be any more annoying than they’ve always been, but holy shiz have you guys seen them on Amazing Race?!! They are ruining my favourite show!!
- Top Chef Texas was my addiction for the last few months. I was watching it when it started in the US, then watched almost all of it again when it started on Canadian TV. How awesome was it that they did the finals in Whistler and Vancouver? I knew she wouldn’t get to the end, but Grayson cracked me up the whole time.
- Oh right. The Walking Dead. WTF? Just WTF? The season finale had best explain WTF is going on.
- Twelve days until Mad Men. The world is right again.
- Thanks to Cely I’ve now fallen into the Downton Abbey haze. I watched one episode to make sure it was something I would like and ended up awake until 3am watching multiple episodes.
[source: Hey Lady – because Matthew Crawley is the Ryan Gosling of PBS]