Hellooooo everyone. How has your week been going? Things have been pretty quiet around here…just taking care of my back and trying to keep on top of the dishes!
Lots of fun things are going down in bloggie town right now…
- My guest post highlighting my Victoria Dine Around experience at The Bengal Lounge went up over at Victorian Food today. Pop over and check it out!
- I have joined the Foodie Penpal movement being hosted by Lindsay at The Lean Green Bean. I read about it on Elizabeth’s blog and decided to get in on the action. Hilariously, both of the penpals I’ve been set up with are from right here…one from Victoria and one from Salt Spring Island!
- Another fun post has gone up for our #CanadianBloggerSeries over on Heidi’s blog. This time it’s from Stephanie at Fit Mom in Training and she shines a lovely light on Manitoba!
Other fun things…
- The other day I got a rather mediocre Chai Tea Latte at Teaopia. It was lukewarm and I couldn’t drink it so I brought it home and put it in the fridge. Thanks to a smartypants idea from a friend I turned it into oatmeal this morning. So yum!
- I already mentioned this on Facebook, but the most recent instalment of My Drunk Kitchen is about MRE’s and reminded me of the time Arron and I had an IMP tasting party!
- Remember that awesome KitchenAid food processor I got with my Airmiles? I’m thinking about selling it. Turns out it is WAY bigger than I need. I’m like Goldilocks. My first one was too small, this one is too big. Apparently I am in need of one that is jussssst riiiiight.
- The grocery list for Bacon Cinnamon Roll ingredients is on my iPhone and ready to rock. Excited much?!
Happy Thursday everyone!