Even with an extra day February still seemed to blast by pretty fast dontcha think? Yesterday I turned the calendar, updated my monthly budget, and flipped the page on my work out schedule. Hello March!
As usual the first of the month brings up thoughts about what goals I should focus on for the next few weeks. Since everything seems to be under control on the fitness frontier (yay!) I am happy to make a to-do list which includes a few fun things, instead of the usual chores and tasks.
- Having said that, item number 1 on my list is TAXES. Blech.
- And item number 2 is painting the bedroom baseboards. You thought you’d heard the end of that saga. At least the main living area is totally done though.
But everything else in the works is just fun and good times. Weeeee!
- Monthly Girl’s Dinner tonight! Can’t wait to put on cute shoes and sip martinis with my girlies.
- Watch a load of movies cuddled up on the couch with my honey. While watching the Oscars we realized we have seriously slacked on our selection of movies recently.
- Make time to do an outdoor photo shoot. It’s been forever since I have just grabbed James Dean and gone for a walk to take pictures.
- I have a new book to read. I know, I might be the last person on Earth to read The Hunger Games. Even Michael has read the series!
- St Patrick’s Day! I have a plan up my sleeve to get some peeps out on the town wearing green and indulging in Irish Car Bombs. There’s an idea for a cupcake brewing in my brain too!
- Three words: Bacon.Cinnamon.Rolls. Feel free to get excited.
How is your March looking? Big plans?
What should I label my March fitness posts? There’s been January Joiner and Fit February so far.