Well, I’m officially working two jobs! Super exciting, but let me tell you I’m so glad I’m working part time at the new job to start. Trying to wrap my head around everything I need to do to make this work is going to take a couple of weeks for sure. At least I managed to eat breakfast and pack a lunch yesterday!
1. First coffee and water at home. (Packed 2nds of each to take to the office.)
2. Overnight oats with fresh blueberries and strawberries.
3. Lunch to go: salad with chickpeas.
4. Second lunch: tuna-cado and rice crackers.
5. Dried cherries.
6. Banana, sunflower butter protein shake.
7. Apple and cheddar.
8. Dinner at My Chosen Cafe: BLT on whole wheat with yam fries.
That BLT was damn delicious and such a reward after a crazy week!
Look, my own desk! Cubicle with natural light (from behind). So far so good!