Another busy day (who knew finding cute flats was so hard!) and another opportunity to eat on the fly and forget to beef up the protein. Ha, I kill myself. Beef. Protein. I’m funny.
1. Kashi Honey Almond Flax with Liberte Greek Vanilla Yogurt and fresh blueberries.
2. Water (x 3 all day) and coffee with almond milk.
3. Celery, rice crackers, Laughing Cow, and hummus.
4. Big leafy salad with tomatoes, cukes, red pepper, avocado and cheddar. Where’s the beeeeef? I meant to use tuna.
5. 1/2 leftover Larabar I had in my purse.
6. Starbucks tall non-fat half sweet vanilla iced coffee.
7. Leftover Thai Green Curry with tofu over brown rice.
What’s harder to find than cute brown flats? A freaking popsicle mold! I pinned this Pina Colada Popsicle recipe ages ago but it’s taken me a couple of months to find a popsicle mold. Every time I checked the obvious places they were sold out. Thankfully a second trip to a popular local store, Capital Iron, provided me with these cute star shaped molds.
And now I have my very own homemade 100 calorie frozen fruity treats!