Working two jobs that involve staring at computers all day just might take a toll on my poor little blog! I’m a day behind!
1. Coffee with almond milk. One for home, one to go.
2. Big Green Smoothie: banana, blueberries, spinach, vanilla protein powder, flax, ice, UVAB and water.
3. Yummy yummy salad.
4. Ciabatta with tomatoes and avocado.
5. Vanilla Greek yogurt with Kashi Honey Almond Flax.
6. Stir-fry with Chinese eggplant, broccoli, tofu and Thai stir-fry sauce.
7. York peppermint patty.
For the time being it’s been easiest to pack a salad for my lunches on the run. I can stuff the container and a fork in my purse and chow down at my desk at Job #2. I’m only working part-time there for the first month so no lunch breaks for this girl.
I let myself get sucked in by a commercial and bought a bottle of Kraft Mandarin and Sesame Dressing last week so this week’s salads have been built to go with that.
- mixed lettuces
- baby spinach
- fresh shucked English peas
- garden fresh strawberries
- goat cheese
- grilled chicken breast
I’ve kind of lost the taste for store-bought dressings but used lightly on top of this mix of deliciousness, it’s a pretty damn tasty salad!