In the interest of time that I do not have, I abandoned the collage feature for tonight. I don’t want to be days and days behind, but I also can’t sacrifice sleep at this point. Just 30 minutes too late to bed can make my afternoon slump extra crasherific between jobs.
And NOBODY likes me when I’m crashin’. Trust.
So where are we anyway? Wednesday I think. Yup Wednesday.
1. Coffee with almond milk, water.
2. Multigrain sandwich thin toasted with sunflower butter and banana.
3. Greek vanilla yogurt and raspberries.
4. Salad of the moment. With chicken.
5. Afternoon pick me up. Tall Starbucks iced coffee with non-fat milk and two pumps of vanilla.
6. Desk snacks: cherry tomatoes, rice crackers, Laughing Cow, dried cherries.
7. Post work ‘don’t gnaw your arm off’ snack of sesame snacks.
8. Leftover stir-fry.
9. Revello with a side of Big Brother.
And then all of a sudden I woke up and it was Thursday. How did this happen? I’m not complaining.
Today I took a little road trip for some training for Job #2. I knew I’d be on the road during my peak need-to-eat times so packed some car friendly snacks to get me through the day.
1. Kashi Honey Almond Flax with almond milk and banana.
2. Coffee and water for the road.
3. Simply Bar, sunbutter and nanner sammich, apple & cheddar. That Bar rescued me while sitting training, that sammich got DEVOURED on the drive home, the apple lived until I got back here for Job #1 and the cheddar lived to see another day.
4. On my way back to the parking lot I spotted a cute organic cafe so decided I totally needed a non-fat latte to sustain my brain.
Girls Dinner at Sabhai Thai with Tiffaney and Charmaine tonight.
5. Shared Chicken Satay with Charmaine.
6. Spicy Papaya Salad with Shrimp. I don’t know why I’ve never ordered this before but it certainly won’t be the last time. So incredibly yum!
I totally ordered this because I just saw it on Around the World in 80 Plates. Don’t judge me! :)