Oh you guys. It’s soooooo nice out here today. Like so warm that I stepped out on the deck and started to sweat. Amazing!
Of course for some reason I’ve spent my Saturday morning inside watching Olympics (Canada got a gold!), baking a batch of breakfast cookies, and sipping too much coffee.
Right after this post I’m making myself useful outside by washing my car. Michael is painting out on the deck yet again. That project is never ending!
1. Coffee with almond milk, and water of course.
2. Kashi Honey Almond Flax with almond milk, banana, and blueberries.
3. Pre-pitted cherries for office snack (and dark chocolate for after lunch).
4. Salad of the week.
5. Pre-power walk carby goodness: sandwich thin with TJ’s almond butter.
6. Starbucks Tall Half-Sweet Green Tea Lemonade.
7. Protein shake.
8. Tide me over for late dinner: rice crackers and Laughing Cow.
9. Store-bought lasagna and steamed Brussels sprouts.
We spent our Friday evening chatting about our week and watching The Dark Knight (#2 don’tcha know) in preparation for finding time to hit up the final Batman movie this weekend. Seems like some movie theatre air conditioning might be just the thing we crave!